Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

So far so good.  Knock wood.   Actually, it's been a nice day.   Got a lot accomplished at work.  No dramas going on.  My cold is almost gone and I'm feeling like myself again.  It's the weekend.  Oh, and it's National Blame Somebody Else Day.   I don't have anything going on right now that I need to pass blame along on, but if you do, today's your day.   Supposedly it falls on the first Friday the 13th of the year.

It's cold today and there's been flurries on and off.   This morning the weatherman told me we'd see the sun this afternoon, but that hasn't happened.   The pond hockey people are busy.   There's a lot of markers out on the ice, and a lot of people moving around, though I don't think they've actually put the boards up for more rinks.   They do have the framework up for the huge pavilion though.

Yes, that's open water.  It's not as close to the hockey area as it looks, but close enough.


Because it's cold and gloomy, I'm going to share a picture that has nothing to do with the lake or winter.

How's that for random?   Me and a llama.  This was last Mother's Day at Shepherd's Harvest fiber festival in Lake Elmo.   It's not everyday you get to take a llama for a walk!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo, did you get to take any llama wool home??!! =}

    ReplyDelete