Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crowds

I had a lovely day today.  Princess Kitty treated me to a massage and a hair cut at the salon she's managing.  Lovely place.   Had a chakra clearing massage.  I'm not sure if my chakras have been cleared or not, but I did enjoy it.   

It was so warm out today that of course I had to head down for a walk and some pictures. 
   
There were people and dogs everywhere.  I  really like seeing everyone out enjoying this beautiful place, and yet, I'm not sure I'm going to like sharing my walks with so many as the nice weather comes.  Last Saturday there were very few of us out here.  Today there were crowds.  I'm feeling a little possessive, I think. 


Yesterday, there was a windsurfer out on the ice.  Today there's open water.  With the warm weather predicted for the coming week, I don't think it will be long until ice out.

Headless ducks!

I heard him before I saw him.

Love this hallow log.  Was a little leery of getting down there and looking in - never know what could be hiding there.



.


No comments:

Post a Comment